1.) Importing properties into Operto:
- Login to your Operto account
- Click here to navigate to the integrations page
- Locate ‘Cloudbeds’ and click ‘Connect’. This will open up a new popup window
- From a new browser tab, login to your Cloudbeds account (if not already logged in)
- Read and 'Approve' the permissions required by Operto
- Close this window and navigate back to the Operto dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Units’ tab on the left-hand sidebar of your Operto dashboard
- Click on ‘unactivated’, tab. You will see a list of all your imported rooms
2.) Importing new rooms from Cloudbeds to Operto:
Operto will only import your rooms one time after you've enabled the integration. If you add new rooms or change your existing rooms, the changes will not be reflected in your Operto account. To import newly added properties:
- Disconnect the Operto integration from inside your Cloudbeds account
- From your Operto integrations page click 'Re-enable integration'
3.) Customizing guest messages to include access codes:
The integration will automatically add the following to your Cloudbeds account:
- Custom fields (Please do not modify)
- Email templates (to be modified according to your own template)
- Make sure you are in Design Style "Classic"
- Use the check-in code variable in the drop-down menu and click Insert
- For the check-out code, you will be able to use the check-in code variable preceded by a "1"
- Email schedules
The default sending schedules for sending check-in and check-out codes to guests is one day before check-in and one day before check-out, respectively. You can edit the sending schedules from your Cloudbeds dashboard at any time by navigating to the 'Email Scheduling' tab. If you require additional information, please refer to Cloudbeds documentation.